Rebuild New York Now is a broad-based coalition seeking to raise public awareness about the issues impacting New York State's infrastructure. The coalition actively engages federal and state elected officials to support public policies that promote safe roads, bridges, schools, hospitals, water treatment and other vital infrastructure.
Important News and Updates
- Will limited resources decommission some roads, bridges?
- Town and village of Massena have $329k more money for road work this summer
- Bridge repairs in Jefferson, Lewis counties a priority
- New York state budget includes road and bridge funding
- Rebuild NY Now Releases Statement on New York State Budget
- STATEMENT FROM REBUILD NY NOW PRESIDENT MIKE ELMENDORF ON PASSAGE OF SENATE AND ASSEMBLY ONE-HOUSE BUDGETS
- Cathy Young: Eliminating Funding Gap Between MTA and DOT Might Not Be Complicated
- Rebuild New York Now Coalition Calling For Equal MTA and DOT Funding
- Rebuild NY Now and local and state officials rally for more state DOT Funding
- Coalition calls for major repairs to NYS roads and bridges
Contribute to the Cause
Infrastructure is an investment that creates jobs in our communities by helping businesses succeed.
Infrastructure is the lifeline that links us to our family, friends, work, schools, hospitals, shopping, social gatherings and other activities.
Support Rebuild NY Now Advocacy Campaign