Rebuild New York Now is a broad-based coalition seeking to raise public awareness about the issues impacting New York State's infrastructure. The coalition actively engages federal and state elected officials to support public policies that promote safe roads, bridges, schools, hospitals, water treatment and other vital infrastructure.
Important News and Updates
- State Senate Confirms Prendergast for New Term as M.T.A. Leader
- Senators file $275 billion highway bill
- Feds warn of highway funding cutoff
- AASHTO weighs in on Highway Trust Fund solutions
- New York City’s next 30 years: The buildings, transit systems and infrastructure projects to watch
- Planners see new opportunity in old elevated infrastructure
- Sen. Hatch vows to find cash to fund transportation bill despite roadblocks
- Visible progress’ for Tappan Zee: First girder in place
- NYC Mayor Taps Three for MTA Board
- Highway cliff vexes Republicans
Contribute to the Cause
Infrastructure is an investment that creates jobs in our communities by helping businesses succeed.
Infrastructure is the lifeline that links us to our family, friends, work, schools, hospitals, shopping, social gatherings and other activities.
Support Rebuild NY Now Advocacy Campaign