Rebuild New York Now is a broad-based coalition seeking to raise public awareness about the issues impacting New York State's infrastructure. The coalition actively engages federal and state elected officials to support public policies that promote safe roads, bridges, schools, hospitals, water treatment and other vital infrastructure.
Important News and Updates
- City Potholes a Jolting Reminder of Rough Winter
- Transportation Group Says 1/3 Of Rochester Area Roads In Poor Or Mediocre Condition
- New York roads, bridges in need of fixes
- NYC is pothole city
- Rough roads cost Syracuse-area drivers $477 a year in extra vehicle wear, group says
- New Report says NYS Motorists are Spending $6.3 Billion Annually in Repairs
- Amid infrastructure push, Cuomo derides ‘pork’ mentality
- Coalition targets $5B state surplus
- Rebuild NY Now Continues Push For Budget Surplus Funding
- Upstate NY legislators support more money for roads, bridges
Contribute to the Cause
Infrastructure is an investment that creates jobs in our communities by helping businesses succeed.
Infrastructure is the lifeline that links us to our family, friends, work, schools, hospitals, shopping, social gatherings and other activities.
Support Rebuild NY Now Advocacy Campaign