Rebuild New York Now is a broad-based coalition seeking to raise public awareness about the issues impacting New York State's infrastructure. The coalition actively engages federal and state elected officials to support public policies that promote safe roads, bridges, schools, hospitals, water treatment and other vital infrastructure.
Important News and Updates
- Time to Step On the Gas
- WNY legislators seek ‘parity’ in upstate roads, downstate MTA funding
- States eager for disbursement of $2.1 B in unused federal highway funds
- Not paying tolls can be costly
- E-ZPass use up to nearly 70 percent on Mid-Hudson bridges
- Report: NY’ers paying thousands due to deteriorating roads, bridges
- Your cost for bad roads: $2,282 a year
- Report says poor roads, bridges costing New York state residents billions
- Buffalo drivers cost for bad roads: $1,873 a year
- Your cost for bad roads: $1,406 a year
Contribute to the Cause
Infrastructure is an investment that creates jobs in our communities by helping businesses succeed.
Infrastructure is the lifeline that links us to our family, friends, work, schools, hospitals, shopping, social gatherings and other activities.
Support Rebuild NY Now Advocacy Campaign