Rebuild New York Now is a broad-based coalition seeking to raise public awareness about the issues impacting New York State's infrastructure. The coalition actively engages federal and state elected officials to support public policies that promote safe roads, bridges, schools, hospitals, water treatment and other vital infrastructure.
Important News and Updates
- STATEMENT FROM REBUILD NY NOW PRESIDENT MIKE ELMENDORF ON THE $2 BILLION WATER INFRASTRUCTURE PROPOSAL
- Communities Seek Water Infrastructure Investment
- The Need to Rebuild Our Country’s Infrastructure
- Trump Picks Chao for DOT Secretary
- Trump’s $1 Trillion Infrastructure Plan Welcomed
- DPW Association Applauds Trump Pledge to Improve Infrastructure
- Cuomo Finds Common Ground with Trump on Infrastructure
- $10 Billion in Funds to Fight Water Contamination Remains Uncertain
- Coalition Calls for $800M in Funding for Clean Water Infrastructure
- New York Wraps Up $28 M in Road Projects
Contribute to the Cause
Infrastructure is an investment that creates jobs in our communities by helping businesses succeed.
Infrastructure is the lifeline that links us to our family, friends, work, schools, hospitals, shopping, social gatherings and other activities.
Support Rebuild NY Now Advocacy Campaign