Rebuild New York Now is a broad-based coalition seeking to raise public awareness about the issues impacting New York State's infrastructure. The coalition actively engages federal and state elected officials to support public policies that promote safe roads, bridges, schools, hospitals, water treatment and other vital infrastructure.
Important News and Updates
- NY bridges and roads get bad grades
- Report gives NY’s roads, bridges poor grades
- Engineers give New York’s infrastructure a C-
- Civil Engineers Give New York’s Roads and Bridges a Failing Grade
- Mayor Miner Advocates for Increased State Funding to Repair the City’s Crumbling Infrastructure
- Miner, Contractors Push For Increased Infrastructure Spending
- Heastie backs Exit 131 funding
- Report Finds MTANot Keeping Up With Repairs at Current Rate
- Sen. Barbara Boxer: Congress Will Get Three-Year Highway Bill Done
- Halfway there: New Tappan Zee Bridge hits big milestone
Contribute to the Cause
Infrastructure is an investment that creates jobs in our communities by helping businesses succeed.
Infrastructure is the lifeline that links us to our family, friends, work, schools, hospitals, shopping, social gatherings and other activities.
Support Rebuild NY Now Advocacy Campaign